I have compiled some crazy statistics that I thought you might be interested in. If you know of any worthy to be added to the list please let me know.
- On August 18, 1913, on an unbiased roulette wheel at Monte Carlo, evens came up 26 times in a row. The probability of this occurring is 1 in 136,823,184.
- Half of the people killed by bombs are those trying to make or set the bombs.
- Around 40% of murders occur during arguments.
- 100 people a year choke to death on ball-point pens
- More than 6 billion minutes are spent on Facebook each day worldwide
- Being unmarried can shorten a man’s life by ten years
- 1 out of every 350,000 Americans get electrocuted in their life
- More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.
- One in three snake bite victims is drunk. One in five has a tattoo
- 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man
- Each year, there are more than 40,000 toilet related injuries in the United States
I will add to the list as I come across more that I think will interest you so check back often.